Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sketchabilities DT Project: Sketch #101

Hi Crafters :)

Today I am sharing a DT project created for Sketchabilities Challenge Blog. This time I feel a little adventurous. So I went farrrr out of my comfort zone and created this very dark-colored layout since HALLOWEEN IS COMING!!! My goal for this layout is to achieve a lot of paper layering. And I did it, lol. There are lots of layering. One piece of paper on top of another. Almost all the elements I used in this layout were fussy cut from the paper collection I used.The sketch is fabulous, I love the file folder idea, so I utilized it. Please come and play alone. Be inspired by the beautiful sketch.

The sponsor of this reveal is Crazy Monday Kits.
Please check them out too. They have fabulous kits for sale :)))






Product Used:
Kaiser Craft-- 75 cents paper
Lindy's Stamp Gang-- Baby Blue Eyes, Alpine Ice Rose
Shimmerz: Chick-a-dee

Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment