Friday, December 20, 2013

Altered Christmas Window-SaCrafters DT Project

Hi Crafters :)

        This is my recent SaCrafters DT project. It is an altered Christmas window. I used Graphic 45 Twelve days of Christmas paper collection on this project. This will be a gift for grandma, so that's why on the lamp post, you see "grandma" written on it. You will see the product list at the end of this post.
         For the base of the window, after I painted it green, I used white paint to adhere tissue paper and also used my palette knife to create some texture. I used a lot of texture paste on the window too make it look snowy. I put a big clock at the back and I adhered two clock needles to it. I LOVE the floating clock needles look, lol.

         Anyways, this project is not hard to do and in the video, you will see what I did to each embellishment.

         Click HERE to watch the start-to-finish video.


 



 

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment