Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mixed Media Altered Tag: Art Heals_SaCrafters DT

Hi Crafters :)

I am super happy to share with you guys the tag I did for SaCrafters Zibbet Store. Why am I happy? Because I LOVE how it turned out. This tag is for sale in my Etsy Shop :)

When I am making this tag, I am imagining a little garden with beautiful and colorful flowers in the middle of a dark forest. And this is totally what I did to this tag. I made the background really dark with some green to represent the dark environment of the dark forest. If you take a closer look, you will see some white color blended in with the dark color in the background. The white color represents moon light and stars you see at night in the forest. 

And of course, the bird cage and flowers resembles the garden. I felt extremely soothing and relaxing when I am making this. So I gave this tag the name "art tag".

Here is the start-to-finish video:





Stay Creative <3
Song
----------------------Product List------------------------
--Wood tag no.1-1pc
--Chipboard brick wall no.2 -2 pieces
--Wood type writter alphabets-60 pcs
--Wood mix music notes no.1
--Butterfies no.1-4 Pieces
--Wood birdcage no.1-2pcs
--Chipboard flowers no.1

No comments:

Post a Comment