Friday, January 31, 2014

Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: Cute Addict_OUAS Feburary DT Project

Hi Crafty friends :)

This is my new DT layout for Once Upon A Sketch February challenge. The theme of this month is "Addict", and of course, I have to pop on my kitty's photo an call myself a "cute addict", lol. The journaling are on the back of this layout. If you watch the start-to-finish video of this layout, you will see me show you the journaling (yup, have to show it so you know I am not lying, hehehe).

To create the background, I stenciled some sun beam like texture around the photo, and sponged, sprayed, and splattered some paint onto the page. I also used some cheese cloth and fish net to add extra texture. I want a sweet and cute theme for this layout, so I used A LOT OF flowers! Of course, to tone down the bright colors, I used white paint to go over all the embellishments.


To make the title letters, I sprayed a white cardstock with some glimmer mists. After it is dried, I stamped down the letters. I cut out the letters and then ink the edges. Hope you like this layout because I sure had a blast creating it!!!


Here is my start-to-finish video on this layout :)





Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment