Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sketchabilities DT Project: Sketch #107

Hi Crafters :)

This is my DT layout for Sketchabilities Sketch 107. I love simple sketch like this, because I can interpret it in many different ways. This is a very mixed media style layout. I used a circle stencil in the background and I outlined some circles using watercolor pencils in different colors. Then I just wet my brush and go over the watercolor pencil lines to activate the watercolor.
I used lindy's industrial chic on this project, and I just LOVE this set. I did a lot of stamping in the background too to give it more texture. This style of this layout is very similar to my last Sketchabilities DT project. Because I love how my last one turned out and I have to use some techniques I used in that one.
Anyways, I hope you like it and I have a start-to-finish video on this layout if you want to check out.
Thanks for looking :))

http://sketchabilities.blogspot.com/


 

Stay Creative <3
Song



No comments:

Post a Comment