Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout For OUAS

Hi Crafters :))

It's Song here with my new layout for Once Upon A Sketch challenge blog. I used tons and tons of yummy Shimmerz and some SaCrafters embellishments on this layout.

The photo is a local flower shop and they always look like it's valentines day, which is what inspired me to do this layout. This layout is relative more simple than my usual layouts. I left plenty of untouched space, mainly because I think the background paper is soooo pretty and I don't want to cover everything up.

I picked the colors that are in the photos and made them the whole color theme on my layout. If you don't know what colors to use on your layout, it is easiest way to pick your colors :))

Anyways, I hope you like this layout and here is the start-to-finish video: 






Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment