Friday, January 23, 2015

Flying Unicorn January Kit Off The Page Project by Song

Hi friends :)

Today I am on Flying Unicorn's blog sharing with you the altered jewelry box included in our January Your Passion, Your Art Kit. I used 13 Art's Cozy Evening paper collection alone with some goodies in the kit. 

I haven't really used red color as the main color in any of my project, since I was a little intimidated by the boldness of the color. But I really like how this turned out. Although the collection's name is cozy evening, the beautiful vibrant red really reminds me of flaming hot red color. So I made my project really right, like it's on fire. I played around with different shades of red and added a bit of cream/yellow color to it to tone it down so it doesn't have the overly bright feeling.
  
Scroll down for Tutorial




TUTORIAL:

Thanks for looking :D
Love,
Song


No comments:

Post a Comment