Sunday, January 11, 2015

ScrapFX Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout & Card

Hi friends :D

Today I am sharing two projects for ScrapFX using tons of their yummy chippies, stamps, and stencils.

I made my first A4 size layout and it was a lot of fun. I went for a vintage theme for the layout. I layered lots of texture and color on the layout. Because I used red and green, its really easy for these two colors to mix and turn into a neutral color, which I let them mixed on purpose on this layout, because the color mix creates a more vintage and distressed feeling here. But for a more vibrant layout, let the two colors dry in between so you don't get the neutral brown.









Here is the tutorial for the Layout:


Product List:
For the layout:
For the card:
2. Anniversary

Thank you for looking :D
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment