Monday, March 9, 2015

Botanical and Graduation Mixed Media Scrapbook Layouts For ScrapFX

Hi Friends :)

Today I am sharing two layouts for  ScrapFX using their new yummy chippies. This month, we went with graduation and school theme, plus some other really fun word packs. 

I have a tutorial for the 1st layout. I used the words from different fun word packs and chippie flowers   on this layout. Love those wordlets. Those words just add so much to the layout. I cut out many elements from the paper collection and layered them to create pattern. 




TUTORIAL:

This is a graduation themed layout. This picture is me and my friends on our graduation day. I want this layout to be very very colorful, and yes, with vibrant colors, not soft colors. Because I really want this layout to show that our future is vibrant and colorful :) 




PRODUCT LIST
 








Thank you for looking!

Stay Creative <3

No comments:

Post a Comment