Monday, June 15, 2015

Art Journal Page: Love of Shape 1 (Flying Unicorn June Mixed Media Challenge)

Hi friends!!

Today I am up on Flying Unicorn's Forum today with this fun Mixed Media Challenge :) I have been playing with the new Dylusion paint and I am just in love with the vibrant colors. 

I love some nice and strong shapes in my art journal pages. So I decided to start an art journal series. This this the first one and I showed some love to the squares and rectangles. Scroll down for the video tutorial on how to create this page.

In this challenge, I would like for you to create a journal page with one simple shape. Whatever simple shape you want. It could be circle, triangle, etc. Lets get mojo flowing and start having fun!

Hope you like it! Pop over to the challenge and play with shapes with me!





TUTORIAL:




Thanks for looking <3
Stay Creative


No comments:

Post a Comment