Monday, July 20, 2015

Golden Heart Vine Wreath

Hi friends!!

Today I am sharing this cute star shape vine wreath!! This came with Flying Unicorn July main kit. I have some yummy Prima relics on hand and the first thing I thought is to make the relics the focus of the project. I went with a very shabby chic and pastel color theme as well on this project, just to make the Prima relics pop.

I painted the whole wreath white first, then used some paints to color the wreath to the pastel purple, pink, and mint green colors.


I added Prima thick gesso on some paper elements to add to the shabby chic look.



I added a Prima Say It In Crystal gem in the center of the gear. Just to make it look more complete.


T U T O R I A L


P R O D U C T


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stay Creative <3

No comments:

Post a Comment