Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"Mask On" Mixed Media Canvas

Hi friends!

Today I am on ScrapFX's blog bringing you these two very different styled projects.
I haven't been playing with whimsical themed projects for a while. When I saw the newly released masks chipboard from ScrapFX, it just hit me instantly that I need to do something whimsical with those. So I used my Prima Relics, applied some "makeup", then just put the masks on them.

There are many fun and useful techniques I used on this canvas, feel free to check out the video tutorial. Every technique I used is shown in there.






T U T O R I A L

This card is too cute don't you agree? I put the little crown on the teddy bear and it looks perfect! All the chipboard are embossed with white embossing powder first, then colored with alcohol inks.




P R O D U C T
Thank you so much for looking <3

Stay Creative!




No comments:

Post a Comment