Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Spring Inspired Card - Oh YES Spring Colors

Hi friends!!

Spring is officially here. The warm weather, the fresh breeze, and all the baby green leaves. My favorite season of all time.

So today I am sharing a spring inspired card. It's also for the April studio 75 Challenge. The color combo of the mood board is just gorgeous and totally springy.

The paper collection I used is "Splash It". I LOVE the mixed media look it has. This card is quite simple but with details. On the background, I added modeling paste through a beautiful doily stencil, and sprinkled some texture powder on to gel medium.  I made a video tutorial showing you how to create this card. Scroll down to watch it. 













 







Thanks for looking!
Stay Creative <3


No comments:

Post a Comment